moments

some moments can be really tough. I am such a happy girl at the moment - but some dear friends of  mine have a hard time... It is hard for me too - cause I can not really help everyone - all the time. Even I want too!
But a cute outfit and a sweet dog can help - in RL and SL!
So I decided to be cute this time and with the Catwa Lilly combined  a pretty face from DeeTaleZ Sarina (here in European) found at the SkinFair - just helped me come into the right mood. 
The dog is sure from BlackBantam and it is amazing like we know the animals from them and comes in different poses - happy gacha soon.
My outfit comes from Luas - Pocket Gacha and sure it is available in different colors.
A really nice hair from Magika was available for a super price.

The scene is build with a greenhouse from MeshIndia for the Cosmopolitan Event.
The awesome fountain and stuff is from Serenity Style - Bella Dreams Set for Enchantment.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen