came for love

it is absolut fantastic to be in Second Life again- this time with lots of freedom and fun - no more pressure or must dos! I am visiting events... places and happy to check out some new stuff from designers. This time - I take my time to check the goods and nahs, see how I can really use it - not just for one photo.
Today - it is a new LeLutka applier from Overhigh/OVH & co - and a new hairbase, available for LeLutka AND Catwa heads - what I really like alot!
Nova skin I tested in nuance 30 and yeah - it fitted the shape what is designed the applier very very well!! The prices are as usual and not surprising.
I was in a cute mood and just picked the stuff from BlackBantam - what really makes me smile ever-y-time again! The dog and the roses... all is just perfect and very well done - the color just fits and is super easy to change. Found the stuff at the Arcade March round and if you make it - it worth it!
My outfit is another one from Bens Boutique and the Cora top and details are colorchange via hud - so I made it fit my shoes from CandyDoll :) Hair is another membergift from Truth.
thanks and stay tuned!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen