The day off

I am pretty sure we all do and enjoy our day off in a different way. My favs are animals and share time with my dog - best with the dog of our neighbors - so all can have fun. Sometimes, I enjoy being alone in SL and just go shopping and find a scene and outfits to create "a moment" - that is what I share with you and hope you all like it!
This time the idea for that came from Mesh India with this fantastic set -  Whatever the Weather Decor Set is for the new Deco(c)rate round and I just fell in love with it!
Next came with the new applier from DeeTaleZ at Uber... it is for Vista's head and I am happy I tried it!
The awesome glittering  top is from *NB*, fantastic slip is from OVH&co (BodyStuff in black) - my glasses, shoes, the unicornwater and the pancakes are from Tentacio a cute gacha at the secret hideout!
The dogs and bears came from Black BantamThe Rescue bear and the rescue pup @ kustom9.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen