quality time

good news for us - we can have quality time and still look amazing! I had a nice morning and just hidden in the dark I did my picture - great!!
The pretty little birds are part of the Bella Dreams Set - I have found on Enchantment from SerenityStyle.

My hair comes from Chain, which does wonderful work with Pumec in january on N21 - I will show more soon.
The suit is from Scandalize and my shoes (tintable) are, like the flowermask, parts - from BlackBantam for the March Arcade Round.
Stunning faces!! This years skinfair - just got me again... years before we had some lame rounds. But be ready this time! All the different chances with heads and appliers, I can not stop to shapeshift and show you all the closeups! Today I need to show you Moira for Catwa from YS&YS - looove!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen