story of my life

is full of bad things and so  so good things! Funny people, I still share time with and bad people, which can do what they like and I do not care anymore! I am free to do what I want and have really a wonderful time in RL and SL - blogging is my hobby and I just can thank all the awesome designers!
One of my best friends in RL and SL is punschi and if you like her style - like I always do - please have a look at her blog from time to time and this time for her details - Punschi in front: details here
Events you should visit for more fun stuff: Cosmopolitan - We Love Roleplay - The Chapter 4 - Uber 

Bumper stuff: Black Jack - Bumper Cars Gacha @ Cosmo

donut: Pewpew! - Dripping Donut  @ TCF 

me at the left back:
flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura Wreath @ TCF
hair: tram - G0220 [colorpack1]
face: Lara Hurley - Yui [pale] @ We love RP
eyes: [theSkinnery] Sickening Eyes TCF
head: Catwa - Lona
ears: L'Etre - Ringed mesh ears [huddriven]
facejewelry: Genesis Lab - Bini & Septum @ Uber
bodyparts:  Maitreya
jacket: OVH - Brooklyn Male Set [mens jacket but I love it! try demo before you buy if you wanna wear it as girl!] huddriven
jeans: Mamacita - Kayla Jeans [omega/black]
shoes: MODA - Hayden Leather Sneakers [huddriven colorchange]


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen