love letter

I would write you... would be long and I need to write a letter to every single sponsor I have! Thanks for all the fantastic stuff and the patience, the love and friendship you have for me!

These Events I could send a love letter too:  Gacha Guardians - Liaison Coll - Season Story - Chapter 4 - Collabor 88 - Uber

letter, table & wax acc: Mesh India - Mail Gacha @ Gacha Guardians
room, letter w.glasses, chair & books: Serenity Style - Rainy Day @ Liaison
cushion: Soy - Floor Cushion [80er white]

hair: elikatira - Dinah was 4 FLF
face & head: Genesis Lab - Elisa [cappuccino] @ Season Story
                      Genesis Lab - Jane
eyes: The Skinnery - Sickening Eyes @ The Chapter 4
ears: L'Etre - Ringed Mesh Ears
body: Maitreya Lara V4.0 Bento
bangles: Ryca - Bnds II & Bracelet Multi Layer Cord [silver & platinum]
outfit: Cynful - Bloom Blouse & Skirt @ Collabor 88
shoes: fri.day - Aloy Booteis [teal] @ Uber



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen