real thoughts

I really think aloooot! And my real thoughts I do not tell to much people and I am often happy with stuff I found in SL and even if it is not usual I think I need to show it to you - Events you should visit this time: Cosmo;   Shiny Shabby;  N21;  Tres Chic;

left thinking lady:

hair: rezology - Tucked behind
eyes: Pumec - Mesh Eyes #6 @ Shiny Shabby
face: DeeTaleZ - Doutzen [eastern]
shape: Pumec - Shape for Catwa Catya @ Shiny Shabby
head: Catwa - Catya [bento]
bodyparts: Vista & Maitreya
tattoo: Reckless - Cain @ N21
necklace: Codex - Betlam Necklace [gold] @ Cosmo
bracelets & watch: AvaWay - Megan / Tilly Watch @ TresChic / Shiny Shabby
shirt: shine by ZD - Jules loose Tee [black]
jeans: shine by ZD - Louane Skinny Ankle Jeans [black]
pumps: ChicChica - Ciara [silver] @ Cosmo

right photothinking Nana:

hair w.hat: No Match - No Home @ Cosmo
eyes: Pumec - Mesh Eyes #5 @ Shiny Shabby
ears: Pumec - Mesh Ears #1 @ Shiny Shabby
face: Pumec - #10 May @ Shiny Shabby
shape: Pumec - Shape for Catwa Catya @ Shiny Shabby
head: Catwa - Catya [bento]
bodyparts: Vista & Maitreya
necklace: yummy - Vintage Camera
jacket w.shirt: Blueberry - Minnie Winter Coat
pants: A&D - Will [huddriven] @ Cosmo
shoes: Coachela - Classic Canvas Shoes [great price!]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen