playful

just found this cute friends to play with me, long as nobody is online to model or enjoy my company. And I had to create some new poses... so it was a playful time!

Visit these events for news:   Ultra  -   Crossroad Event  -  11:11  -  









hat&hair: Wasabi Pills - Romy [w. and without hat] @ Utlra
eyes: DeetaleZ - Intense [lights]
coldnose: DeetaleZ - MU Winter [Catwa appl]
face: Pumec - Evie [January] @ Crossroad
head: Catwa - Catya [bento]
shape:  DeetaleZ - Shape1 {Catwa Bento}
bodyparts: Vista & Maitreya
sweater: Cynful - Exposed [huddriven] @ Ultra
jeans: Cynful - Anyday Skinny Jeans [huddriven]
shoes: Eudora 3D - Hunter Boots
kitty on the floor: Black Bantam - BusyLil Black Kitty @ 11:11
kitty on my knee: Jian - Floofy Felines
thanks for being with me :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen