wedding?

oh I am not a big fan of this stuff in Second Life. The sense is not sure clear for me - but hey, if it is full of fun and a great day with friends! I love to visit weddings - but nobody invites me [sad face]
I can imagine how much fun a wedding day could be with innovative stuff like the wedding tables from Aphrodite! They animate you and your partner and it is really fun to try it all out!

hair: rezology - Sky 212
face: DeeTaleZ - Paula /mixedtype @MeshBodyAddicted 
head:  Catwa - Amelie   
makeup: Pink Acid - Roxanne Eyeshadow (1L$ gift!) & CityGirl Lipstick Appliqué
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya
jewelry: AvaWay - Helena [huddriven] Crossroads
dress: Cynful - Mai Tai [huddriven] MeshBodyAddicted
shoes: ChicChica - Lela [pink] @ TheGachaGarden

deco on the table: Merak - Dahlia
table: Aphrodite - Spring Wedding table [animated] different colors & styles

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen