do not wait

fantastic news on fantastic events! I loved to go over The Gathering and explore every little thing. After I visited CosmoEvent, I was happy with the result and would love to show it to you - besides L'Etre and Catwa killed my account, cause of the new update-upgrade from Annie and the cute face Ivy, I am broke now! 


hair: Amacci - Phoenix *CosmopolitanEvent*
face: L'Etre - Ivy /cotton tone
head: Catwa - Annie 4.8 *awesome face animations update*
bodyparts: Slink
tattoo: Reckless - Reloi *SkinFair*
nail: Moon Amore - Antoinette Nails

earrings: AvaWay - Lili /white *CosmopolitanEvent*
septum: Swallow - Savannah Septumring *group gift*
outfit: Luas - Ethereal *TheGathering*

flowers: Little Branch - White Flowers *HelloTuesday*
pose: Verocity - Elseworth


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen