my time off

will be more and more and my blogging will be more fun and free time stuff again. But I guess, that makes it even more interesting and honest. Like I start to really love sexy clothes in SL again and will blog them - sure cause of Flickr and rules I will take the pictures as sweet as I can - but you can get an idea and will be interested in the product - like this super nice suit from Sexy Princess - it comes as shown with heels and just made a dreamy perfect fit for my mood!
And the new Pumec face just left me wordless and breathless for a moment - just try a demo and get your new Catwa applier... for N21 this time! (shape is there too!) My wonderful long hair hiding my boobs is from Sintiklia and the ears are the new release from Swallow.... and they are available at kustom9 - no words needed cause they speak for themselfs
 Have a happy week and I hope you got much of easter stuff left for your time off 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen