wake up without

me. You have to stay awhile without Nana - I am very sick and the process of taking pictures and blogging is a lot. So I take 2 weeks holidays and travel to my parents in law and see if I can get healthy again! Thank you all so so much for understanding - and enjoy all the great creations! I will be online today and visit these events:

HairFair - Cosmoplitan - Crystal Heart - Shiny Shabby - Chapter 4

treehouse & lamp: Mesh India - Mini Tree House Gacha @ Cosmo

hair: Sintiklia - Jasmine @ HairFair
face: Birth - Eden [tone03] @ Cosmo
lipstick: Yasum - Metall Lip Applier
nails: Moon Amore - Senshi Nail Art @ Crystal Heart
earrings: Swallow - Snake Earrings [huddriven] @ Shiny Shabby
outfit: Kaithleens - Lounge Wear @ Cosmo
shoes: fri.day - Dora Sandals [blush]
tea: ChicChica - Appetizers @ Chapter 4




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen