moody day

and even I am in a REAL good mood, it can be a good mood day? I am so happy at the moment and my RL birthday is coming next saturday. I can not hide my smile all day long. So have fun with me on these events:  Chapter 4  -  Epiphany  -  Bloom  -  Season Story  -

headband: Black Bantam - Im a Unicorn Headband @ TCF
hair: Clawtooth - Perfect Poodle [rainbow] @ Epiphany
face: The Skinnery - Lily [milky] @ Bloom
lipstick: The Skinnery - LilyLipstick Kit @ Bloom
shape: The Skinnery - Lily [Catwa Catya]
head: Catwa - Catya
body: Maitreya
nailpolish: alaskametro - Classic Shimmer
earring: ChicChica - Mia #2 @ Bloom
ring: Tentacio - Unicorn Story
sweater: offbeat - Blossom yourself @ Season Story
pants: Tentacio - Boheme night @ Season Story
shoes: ChicChica - Mia [silver] @ Bloom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen