just don't

some things we just should not do and do not speak about - my credo is "innocent until proven guilty"! I hate to convict people just with a minimum of knowledge about something. And I do not like it, if someone tell me I am wrong - if I can prove I am not! I prefer to have fun and chillex with friends - go and have a good time! Start on these events: Cosmopolitan - Epiphany - Shiny Shabby - Tres Chic - Bloom - kustom 9 - Collabor 88

bottles: Tentacio - Need a drink?  @ kustom9
bag: Tentacio - Fresh day @ Collabor88

left pink skatergirl:

hair: DOUX - Elena
face: L'Etre - Adachi [sandy]
head: Catwa - Kathy v2.14
body: Maitreya
collar: L'Etre - Les accessoires Fetish Choker
armbands: Eudora 3D - Jezebel Set [sand&gold] @ Shiny Shabby
top: Kendrasy Creations - Raven  Outfit [huddriven]
pants: Severed Garden - Paige Leggings [hud pack A]
shoes: fri.day - Buffy Sandals @ Bloom

right happy Nana:

hair: Sintiklia - Zoella [styler/bangs] @ Tres Chic
face: Genesis Lab - Carmel @ Shiny Shabby
head: Genesis Lab - Sofie 3.2 Bento RARE @ Epiphany
body: Maitreya
jewelry: Amacci - Lindsay [huddriven] @ Cosmo
top: Bens Boutique - Mari Shirt [huddriven]
pants: Severed Garden - Paige Leggings [hud pack B]
shoes: fri.day - Buffy Sandals @ Bloom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen