good karma

mostly I bring good karma and I stay for positve moments - and I enjoy what I am doing. Even if I just talk funny stuff with friends. Do not wait for my karma to come after you!
The wonderful asian style noodle bar with sidewalks and subways stations are from Tentacio & Black Jack and I am so happy to show you these super cool stuff which I found at kustom 9 a time ago. Visit the mainstores for more great stuff!
and these events for much more crazy news: Collabor 88  ▸

left good karma pandaowner:

hair: little bones - Tonic
face: L'Etre - Rosie [golden]
head: Catwa - Catya [bento]
bodyparts: Vista & Slink
panda: Black Bantam - Newborn Panda
top: Bens Boutique - Cigdem Crop Top [huddriven]
shorts: Pixicat - Sporty Short [plum] @ Collabor88
shoes w. socks: fri. - Dottie Sneaks [lace]

right arriving Nana:

hair: rezology - Danger [huddriven]
face: L'Etre - Siaoyu [buttermilk]
head: Catwa - Catya [bento]
bodyparts: Vista & Slink
necklace: Emo-tions - Kiana necklace
bag: Hilly Haalan - Minnie Mouse Handbag [huddriven]
top: Pumpkin - Knot crop top
jeans: Bens Boutique - Beste Jeans [huddriven]
sneakers: Tentacio - Let's dance Sneaker [grey]



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen