found home


I found a home... in my heart and in my soul. In SL I found a place, where I can be what I want to be and how I wanna be. If I need my silence time and do pictures, it is just possible  and no discussions needed!

earmuffs: Luas - Coszy Girl Earmuffs [blue] @ Epiphany
hair: Besom - French @ N21
eyes: Pumec - Eyes #6 Catwa mini hud Shiny Shabby
head: Catwa - Catya
face: The Skinnery - Fleur [champagne] @ Shiny Shabby
lipstick: Pink Acid - Kappukeki Fall Gloss @ Cosmetic Fair
bodyparts: Vista & Maitreya
hoodiedress: OVH - Nova Hoodie Dress [f23 Pack]
socks:  OVH - Socks [maitreya belleza]
shoes: ROC - Fold Over Boots [huddriven]

table with note: Merak - Recycles Desk & Desk clutter @ Lost & Found
cups: Merak - Harry Potter Mugs
longer in back: Merak - Cozy Sofa

skybox: OVH . architecture - Teddy Store

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen