bad

it is my bad and I know it. But I am so tired of blogging after all these years... so many things changed!! it is not nice anymore - people I have on my sponsors list, are mostly very very cute and nice. But the terms has changed, it is getting worst every year and I do that since 2011. I am not sure if its just the summer or its me. But here it is - the picture I did already on Friday... so so sorry

my left bad:

hair: rezology - Butterfly141
face: Egozy - Jaya [brun]
head: Catwa - Tumble
tattoo: Reckless - Interstellar [faded] @ FetishFair
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya
watch: Bens Beauty - Dokata Watch Cobin [silver]
knot top: Cynful - Ness TankTop [huddriven]
fringe shorts: Mon Cheri - Frayed Denim Hotpants [dipdye smoke]
flats: Reign - Kate Flats [black]

evil dog: Black Bantam - I dun like you chihuahua @ kustom9

my right bad:

hair: AnalogDog - Proud Mary
face: The Skinnery - Zinna was @Collabor88
head: Catwa - Tumble
tattoo: Reckless - Ramona [faded]
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya
dress: Cynful - Casual Cut [huddriven] w. or without panty :)
flats: Reign - Madison [w. socks]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen