king

for me people with hearts and which stay normal are kings! My king of the day is Miss Stasey Oller - for the best and nicest reaction (maybe she is just normal) for my offline-RL-time! Thanks for that! I blog for her and her labels so long and still in love - with old and new stuff, Thanks for great creations! Here are some more news!
Today with punschi - see what she is wearing on her blog HERE

me on the left:
eyeshadow: SlackGirl - SoftClass Shadow @MakeOverRoom
face: DeeTaleZ - Ana /eastern
head: Catwa - Dyana
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya
nailpolish: Hello Dave

bracelet: AvaWay - Nikki Bracelet @Cosmo
top: Cynful - Iono Top /huddriven (omg it fits perfect and to everything!)
jeans: N-Uno - Marta Jeans @ShinyShabby
anklet: AvaWay - Lalit Anklet @On9
shoes: ChicChica - Courtney /coral @Cosmo



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen