Flapper

I googled that theme before I did the post and was happy to see, they had a lot of fun in the past too - so I decided to be just me and enjoy a funny dancing, swing my hips post. Thanks for the inspiration Moon Amore & Belle Epoque <3

left flapper Nana:

tiara: AvaWay - Louise Tikka#1 @VintageFair
hair: Emo-tions - Terry @CosmopolitanEvent
face: Insol - Marcela /peach
head: Catwa - Cindy
bodyparts: Maitreya & Slink

necklace: AvaWay - Sophie /blackpearl
dress: Moon Amore - Emilie Dress /huddriven @Collabor88
shoes: Ricielli - Wendy HighHeels /huddriven @CosmopolitanEvent

right party friend:

tiara+earrings: AvaWay - Louise Tikka#1 @VintageFair
hair: ActionInkubator - Nelly /huddriven
face: Insol - Ilona /GACHA 75L @CosmopolitanEvent
head: Catwa - Alice
bodyparts: Maitreya & Slink

dress: Belle Epoque - The Flapper /beige @We <3 RolePlay
*different colors available*
shoes: ChicChica - Flappers /candy


the poses are both by myself... I need to get MP updated so many new stuff waiting - soorrryy.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen