renaissance of love

wonderful news around I lost my heart... kitten, cats and miau! Besides some wonderful dresses and I feel like a princess... love love love the cuteness. 

left miau:

hair: rezology - Silk&Satin
head: Catwa - Aisha 
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya

crown&dress: Moon Amore - Lucrezia Royal Dress RARE *Fantasy Gacha Carnival*

cat: Black Bantam - My Fat Cat RARE
rings: Ama - Pop Rings


right cat:

hair: rezology - The Cat
head: Catwa - Alice v4.9 *awesome new face - great hud system*
face: The Skinnery - Daria /honey *new skin line*
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya

mask&dress: Moon Amore - Lucrezia *Fantasy Gacha Carnival*
shoes: ChicChica - Sofie /bride *CosmopolitanEvent*

necklace&ring: AvaWay - Spring Bouquet /violet *GachaGarden*
cat: Black Bantam - My Fat Cat 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen