making it better

some things we can not do better - I think my life is perfect at the moment and I really hope, that you can see and feel in my posts - I am happy with what I am doing right now! And I am pretty sure these events bring you some happy feelings too:  Cosmo  -  Shiny Shabby  -  Epiphany  -

furniture & deco on the left: New Church - Flatiron Console Set @ Cosmo
library: Merak - Bella's Library @ Shiny Shabby
rug: Puke Rainbows - Sakura Rope Rug was @ Cosmo

little unicorn dog: Black Bantam - Lil Puppy Chief was @ TCF
little cute girl: Black Bantam - The Ballet Pupil Gacha @ Epiphany
makeup & brush: Black Bantam - The Ballet Pupil Gacha @ Epiphany

hair: barber yumyum - 92
face: Genesis Lab - Carmel @ Shiny Shabby
head: Genesis LabSofie 3.2 Bento RARE @ Epiphany
body: Maitreya
collar: Black Bantam - The Ballet Pupil Gacha @ Epiphany
jacket & suit: Tentacio - Choreographer
shoes: fame femme - Tina Sneakers [rose] @ Cosmo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen