happy

like it is, at the moment all is quite wonderful and I enjoy my days. Okay I can not really sleep - cause my husband is at home and abit sick  but - hey - still have some coffee and sun - and important: always a smile in my face!
Thanks for the new heads from Catwa! After Amy she surprised me with Dyana - both are really cute and so my style! I love the different snubnoses appliers and happy to show you the news here like I feel:

hair: rezology - Butterfly 100 /huddriven  *you can get the color you want!*
lashes: SlackGirl - LAshColl /16
face: YS&YS - Danana /tone2 @ShinyShabby  *comes with cute makup in the hud!*
head: Catwa - Dyana *new*
bodyparts: Slink & Maitreya
nailpolish: hsh - NailApplier03 @Cosmo *different styles available*

necklaces: RYCA - Pendant & Necklace Coin /gold
dress: Belle Epoque - Camilla /blue @VintageFair
shoes: ChicChica - Carrie /sky @ChapterFour

thanks Punschi for Dolly :) I love animals and really are addicted to show some in my pictures ^^




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen