runterfahren

it is summertime - finally! And I try to enjoy it and get ready for 2 weeks holidays on the beach! You all understand, that I try to come down and get ready. Calm down with me and enjoy the summer. Less blogging - more sun and garden. But if I am online - I visited these cool events, maybe you should do it too:

Madpea  --  Fetish Fair  --  Cosmo  --  Blush --  Whimsical

Zen Garden Deco: Mesh India - Zen Garden Decor @ Madpea Deco(c)rate
Zen House - Serenity Style - Zen Pavillion & Cushion @ Madpea Deco(c)rate
Cat - Black Bantam - My Pretty Kitty Cat @ Blush
strawberry: ChicChica - Fruit Gacha @ Whimsical

hair: yumyum - S06 FLF
face: DeeTaleZ - Astrid [european]
head: LeLutka
body: Maitreya
rings: Swallow - Egypt Bento Rings @ Fetish Fair
lingerie: Hilly Haalan - Carmen Lingerie Set was @ Cosmo
shoes: G&D - Sandals Summer {huddriven} was @ Cosmo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen