late night

I have super cool ideas late in the evenings and if I come online in the morning - I forget all about and start new... but this time I hold on and did this post.. I am so happy with the bento head from 6DOO it really is awesome - even if not all Omega-applier fit, like we could think cause of the omega-system for it. But I found some really cool fitting ones and I am so happy with the unique result!
Events you could visit this week:  Cosmo  😀  Rewind - 90s Throwback  😁  Tres Chic  

seats: Sources - Braino & Dobble @ Cosmo

hair: Emo-tions - Stella @ Cosmo
face: LAQ - Wilma
head: 6DOO - Human head v.1.1
bodyparts: Vista & Maitreya
tattoo: Pichi - Love is Tattoo @ Cosmo
glasses: c*C*c - Ken Glasses @ Cosmo
earrings: Cynful - Chilli Earrings [huddriven] @ Rewind
bracelet: AvaWay- Zoi [huddriven] @ Tres Chic (new landmark!)
outfit: Yasum - Panties & Chaps & Garters [vintage]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen